We’re excited to announce that the registration for our Mention Me Breakfast Briefing has now opened.
The event will take place this time on Thursday October 6th at the top of The Gherkin. We’ll be featuring four guest speakers covering insightful marketing topics like:
- Where referral marketing should fit in your wider digital marketing strategy.
- Real-world examples of brands who are using referral to drive customer acquisition. In the past we’ve featured Karen Millen, Farfetch, Bloom&Wild and Finisterre. We’ll be announcing our latest round of guest-speakers soon.
- How to plan a successful referral scheme: what to keep in mind when planning rewards and incentives, which social media channels should you choose for sharing, the psychology of asking your customers to recommend you.
- Best practices for AB testing a referral programme. Not all audiences are the same and we’ll discuss what we’ve discovered works best for different audience segments.
The event is by invitation only, so if you are interested in joining us, please let us know. We’d love to see you there.
Mention Me works with over 100 of the UK’s top businesses to power their refer-a-friend programmes with our unique software as a service platform. We are experts in refer-a-friend across a variety of sectors and sharing the best practices we’ve learned is part of what enables us to give the best advice and service to our clients.
We can help with information on:
- How to model the potential upside to your business from referral
- How to implement an omni-channel programme that works in-store and online
- What to do if you have an underperforming referral programme
Venue: Searcy’s Private Members Club at the top of The Gherkin offers amazing views across London in an exclusive and private setting.
Date: Thursday October 6 2016, 8-10am